This qualification is particularly suitable for people working in a work health and safety (WHS) role that may or may not work under supervision. They may provide leadership and guidance to others and have some limited responsibility for the output of others.
Cert IV WHS cost : $1150 (60% Off Now! Spring Sale!)
Our BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety qualification aims to give students the underpinning knowledge required to assist in managing WHS within the workplace.
Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (BSB41415) requires completion of 10 units of competency (5 core units and 5 electives). BSB41415 has been packaged by CBD College to meet the packaging rules as follows:
5 Core Units chosen from the WHS units:
• BSBWHS402 – Assist with compliance with WHS laws
• BSBWHS403 – Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
• BSBWHS404 – Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
• BSBWHS405 – Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
• BSBWHS406 – Assist with responding to incidents
5 Elective Units
• BSBWHS408 – Assist with effective WHS management of contractors
• BSBWHS410 – Contribute to work-related health and safety measures and initiatives
• PUAWER002B – Ensure workplace emergency prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented
• BSBWHS401 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
• BSBWHS505 – Investigate WHS incidents
CBD College is an Australian RTO (91399) specialising in Cert IV WHS, Cert IV TAE, Diploma WHS, Advanced Diploma WHS, Whitecard, First Aid, RSA, RCG and Barista Courses.
Melbourne Training Location :
108 Bourke Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000